exclusive buyer brokerage agreement

Asked by Lc, Augusta, ME Tue Jun 3, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jim Johnson, , 78233
Tue Jun 3, 2008
Buyer agency would be a more appropriate term. Do you have a question about it?

If you have a question, many of them are addressed at the following URL:

0 votes
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Tue Jun 3, 2008
This is where an agent represents you exclusively and not the seller. A buyers broker is supposed to help you negotiate the best deal. Typically real estate agents are sub agents of the seller and represent the seller even though they are showing you the property. Kind of strange but as a buyer, have a buyer broker is the way to go.
Web Reference:  http://getprequalified.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more