exactly how many bedrooms and how many bathrooms,, information is conflicting.. thanks

Asked by Suzanne C, Torrington, CT Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

4
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sun Apr 19, 2015
It would help to know the address of the property to answer your questions.
Anne Fatigate, Agent, Bethlehem Township, PA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hi Suzanne,

My name is Anne Fatigate and I am the listing agent for the property you inquired about in Bethlehem. Thank you for your interest, and your question about how many bedrooms and baths this property features. I will also give you a total overview in addition to answering your question.

This is a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home with 2008 square feet with open floor plan on approximately 2 acres. It is totally renovated, remodeled inside and out, and is located on a wooded property with mature landscaping and bountiful perennial gardens. The property is perfect for anyone looking for something unique and provides tranquility and quiet, yet is only 3 miles from both Watertown Center and Bethlehem Center alike.

The home boasts a brand new kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and a slate flooring - both bathrooms and laundry room are totally new as well, also with slate flooring. Glowing Hardwoods are beautifully refinished on both main and upper levels including all 3 bedrooms, the lower level is fully carpeted and very spacious, could be transformed, into many options, perhaps combination guest quarters while enough space remaining for entertaining. Separate entrance on lower level, thus possibilities for an in-law apartment or the perfect setting for a home business as the current owner did successfully for over 20 years, (remember, no zoning in Bethlehem, thus opening up many options).

There are 2 fireplaces in this beautiful home. The Upper level has 2 bedooms, Main level has 1 bedroom and half bath and space for another bedroom on lower level. Outdoor entertaining is perfect on the oversized deck off the great room, plenty of room for an outdoor hot tub. Second deck on rear of house could easily be expanded along length of house.

This home is picturesque set up a 250' driveway. Most of property is behind the home, allowing room for yard expansion (if you prefer), as you clear wooded area for this purpose. Garden shed on opposite side of driveway compliments the home, and can be moved allowing another larger structure of choice to be added. There are New Stormdoors, New Windows, entirely renovated and painted, exterior siding freshly stained, both decks newly sealed, top portion of driveway freshly graveled. This home has an open floor plan and is move-in ready, immediate occupancy, choices and options are endless for the right buyers who enjoy quiet living in the country, providing opportunity for solitude, listening to the natural sounds from the the woods and it's inhabitants while still close to shopping and an easy commute to work, only a few miles from both Watertown Center and Bethlehem Center.

Bring your imagination and ideas - endless possibilities for expansion inside and out. Did I mention, great neighbors, who are all enjoying 1.5 acre parcels and larger, nearby ~ yet, not nextdoor. This home is priced to sell, the owners are entertaining all offers and inquiries. Please take the time to contact me at annefatigate16@gmail.com or by phone 203-586-6648, I will be happy to work out a mutually convenient time for you to visit this property.

Thank you again Suzanne for your interest.
Anne
Chris Jahn, Agent, Naugatuck, CT
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Hi Suzanne,

Please provide me with more detail and I'd be glad to help you with the information you need. Do you have an MLS number, address or anything else to help identify the property? Thank you for your consideration.

Chris Jahn
Coldwell Banker Realty 2000
Torrington, Naugatuck
(203) 809-8454 Cell
(203) 706-1239 Direct
(203) 706-1247 E-Fax

http://chrisjahn.ctmls.mlxchange.com/
Dorothy Beck…, Agent, Litchfield, CT
Mon Jul 2, 2012
It is not clear from your question which property you are inquiring about.