Home Buying in Englewood>Question Details

Tonya1968, Home Buyer in Englewood, CO

Asked by Tonya1968, Englewood, CO Sun Aug 12, 2012

im looking for a nice house at a decent price

Robert McGuire’s answer
Hi Tonya,

Are you moving to Englewood CO from Florida? If so, I can help. My contact info is below. There are great homes, areas, and prices in the Englewood and South Denver market.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Good morning, Tonya

As the agent below mentioned, it is good to speak with a few Realtors and ask the pertinent questions.
You need to feel comfortable with their personality, their enthusiasm, and their listening skills.

We, as agents, need to thoroughly understand what you want, not just in generalities, but exactly how you picture yourself in your new home. We do a Q & A session where we delve into your emotional needs in a home and you can ask us questions about how we communicate and our processes.

Any agent can take clients out to look for a "3 bed, 2 bath home" and you can look endlessly. The best agents will understand what you need before taking you out and thereby zero in on ones that will suit.

We would be delighted to sit down and speak with you at your convenience.

Best wishes,
Sue Priest
I'm willing to bet you get a number of responses over the next few days. The agents will ask for more information and provide a contact number or email. I would encourage you to speak with several local Realtors.

You can use your own process, of course, but you should talk with at least three. There is a lot of information exchanged in the agent-client relationship. So, this person should be someone you think is a good communicator and matches well with your personal style.

A good agent will spend time getting to know you and learning your particular needs - why you are looking for a home at this time, what you are qualified to buy as well as questions that help the realtor narrow down what will meet your needs.

I don't work the Englewood area. However, I hope that helps.