doral property for 300k

Asked by Miami Buyer, Miami, FL Thu Aug 28, 2008

approved buyer here, quick transaction reqd. pls reply sellers/realtors

Answers

5
Rosie Morot-…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Aug 30, 2008
Hello Buyer,
I'd love to help you find a home in Doral, please contact me for more information,
Rosie Morot-Gaudry
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Aug 29, 2008
Miami,

We would be happy to refer you to a highly qualifies real state professional that would meet your needs. Call 941-408-5363.

The "Eckler Team"

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363

2008 Five Star Award for Customer Service
Corinne Van…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Aug 28, 2008
Dear Homebuyer:

If you would like to set up a time to meet, I would be more than happy to discuss with you in detail, the various options that are available to you as they pertain to housing in Doral. Additionally, we can discuss the many loan programs that are now available. You may reach me directly by calling: 786 271 4619.

Additionally, you may contact me at cmvanpeursem@yahoo.com

Kind regards,
Corinne Van Peursem, CHMS
Realtor Associate - Previews Agent
Manon Mohamm…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu Aug 28, 2008
Dear Home Buyer,
helping you find ahouse in Doral for 300k or under is not going to be a problem. However, in order to email you properties that could work for you, I wouldneed a little more information about the parameters. How many bedrooms/bathrooms do you need? Any specific area/development in Doral? Any other requirements I should know about?
My name is Manon and I am a Broker with Coldwell Banker. Please call or email me if I can be of assistance!
Manon
ROSE HARRIS, , Miami, FL
Thu Aug 28, 2008
Please call our office at 305-444-SOLD [7653].... We'd be happy to help you with your purchase in Doral.

Rose