does it necessarily to open an income tax number when we purchase a house that is less than 5 years?

Asked by Cutie_may90, Chicago, IL Wed Sep 26, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Two Years of Tax Returns are required for you to get a loan.
0 votes
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
yes having a number moves you toward the front of the line
0 votes
Brady Miller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
You should certainly explain your situation in more detail here -- there are lots of great mortgage lenders and Realtors here who would love to help, but none of us area quite sure exactly what you are asking for. If you have income and are looking to get a loan, you do need to show that you pay income taxes in order to make it happen...
0 votes
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
If you want a loan,you got to show that you pay taxes.
0 votes
, ,
Wed Sep 26, 2012
It would be in my shop, if you aren’t paying taxes I can’t lend you money to buy a house. I need two years of tax returns.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
0 votes
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
You should consult an attorney regarding your question. I am not an attorney and the following is not legal advise. Consult an attorney so your situation and goals can properly assessed.

Your situation will dictate what is best.
In the many transactions in which I have completed, the purchase was possible, but the property could not be sold without a TIN. This has consequences regarding the method you may choose to purchase.

Again, you need to have a real time discussion with a professional IN CHICAGO.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Assocate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
0 votes
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 26, 2012
I have no idea what you are referring to.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more