Home Buying in Apple Valley>Question Details

Jenny, Home Buyer in Inver Grove Heights,...

does anyone know were i can get a nice home for a 125,000.00 around dakota county minnesota?

Asked by Jenny, Inver Grove Heights, MN Sat Jun 21, 2008

we are looking for a nice home with a 2 car garage or a long drive way to park are cars. we would like a townhome or single family home. Thanks

Are you still interested in a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome in a fantastic location in Apple Valley? I have one for 125,000, which I need to sell now. thanks!

I apologize for giving out too much information by erroneously including a direct link to MLS. I thank Aaron for drawing this to my attention. To all of my esteemed colleagues, mea culpa. To Jennifer, please contact me if an EXCLUSIVE buyer agent would be of interest to you. Thanks, everyone!
I suggest you find a local Realtor that would help you in your search, and I would like to be considered for that role. I can be reached at su@suwesely.com. By the way, I know that the Kathleen Street property shown in the list that appears in Susan Hoffland's response has a LOT of garage and parking space. It's a cute 2-3 bedroom home, built on a slab (no basement) in a convenient neighborhood off Robert St. Good luck in your search.
I'm sure that an agent in that locale would be willing and able to help you.