does anyone know if Il Villagio or villa medici of jacksonville condos are currently for sale or will be on market in weeks.?

Asked by Toni26, 32256 Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

8
shellyisforgiven’s answer
shellyisforg…, Home Seller, Jacksonville, FL
Sat Jun 29, 2013
I am getting ready to list my one bedroom in Villa Medici for 100k - its a beatiful lake view in the back - more quite - if interested let me know - real firm on the price.

shellyisforgiven@gmail.com
Archie & Rob…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Yes there was one available as of Saturday 04/28/12. Also finance companies which will finance condos are available not just not as many.

Need any additional information please contact us @ archieknight@watsonrealtycorp.com
thank you
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
Ken Smith, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
I have a proven method of securing condos in complexes where they all seem under contract. Give me a call at 904-874-7474 or email me at kensmithrealtor@comcast.net for additional information.
Ken Smith
Weichert Realtors Hometown First
Inder Arora, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed May 2, 2012
In Il Villagio, properties are sold faster than anywhere else. A good question to ask any realtor is that how many other units they have purchased successfully in Il Villagio in short sale. Time is of the essence when looking at either one of these communities. It is almost like winning a lottery.
Please feel free to call me at 904 910 9814 if you need more info on IL Villagio. I am very familiar with that community.
Frank & Shar…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hi Toni26,

There is one condo at Il Villagio that is for sale at 2006 prices. I don't think you would be interested in that one :) There are no Active listings in Villa Medici. However, new ones come on the market at any time.

The best way to be sure you are ahead of the curve is to have an automatic email search that is mailed to you as soon as they come on the market.

You can also have a Listingbook account where you can log on day or night and receive listings that have been posted minutes ago. It feeds directly from the MLS.

If this is something you would like some help with, contact us and we will be happy to set it up for you and then help you purchase when the right one comes on the market.

Sharon Alters
Coldwell Banker Vanguard
904-673-2308
sharon@teamalters.com
Web Reference:  http://teamalters.com
Charles Chor…, Agent, Orange Park, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Recommend that you contact a REALTOR, won't cost you anything, and have them set up an automatic email of listings when they come available. This way when a unit comes available you will be notified. Have questions contact me at 571-1358 or email yourrealtor@att.net
thank You
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
Myrna Gatenby, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
There appears to be only one property available at this time and it is in Il Villagio. If you would like more details, please contact me at myrna@myrnagatenby.com or at 904-874-1905.
thank you
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
michele rich…, Agent, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Il villagio - I have only seen a few and they go quickly. Try realtor.com also or go to our website www. Queensharbourrealestate.com. I believe the zip is 32216 or 32246.
thank you
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012