does anybody know the average price/sft on hudson st in hoboken North?

Asked by Nicolas Ringeval, Hoboken, NJ Thu Jul 5, 2012

looking to refinance a 2bdr condo I own on Hudson St

Answers

2
Karina Abad’s answer
Karina Abad, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hi Nicolas, it will depend on your specific home. Appraisers will look at similar units to yours that have sold so unfortunately an average price per square foot won't give you a realistic value. For example smaller two bedrooms tend to trade at higher price per square foot values, as do units with NYC views.. similarly units on 3 to 4th floor walk ups trade at a lower per square foot value.

If you'd like a broker price opinion report I can help you with that to give you a better idea of what your condo will appraise for.

Hope this helps!
Jessica Eldr…, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Thu Jul 5, 2012
The average price for per Sq Ft. lies between $500 to $650 for the home in hudson st for hoboken North.
$500-650 is a very general estimate. The price per square foot is dependent on your building (walk-up? elevator?), and on your individual unit, has your property has been renovated, is it a parlor level, basement or 5th floor of a walk-up? As a result of all these variables, there is no hard and fast rule to apply and so your place really needs to be appraised by a local expert. If you share a little more info, we can better answer your question. Good luck with your refi!
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012
Thanks.
This is what I thought. However all the listings I am finding seem to be under that, approx $450-$490 in that same area
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012