does a disabled person have to pay property taxes? we're thinking about buying a home.

Asked by Trcombs, Jackson, KY Sat May 23, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Patricia Win…, Agent, Lexington, KY
Sat May 23, 2009
You can contact your local PVA and they should be able to tell you what your exemption would be.
Courthouse Suite 302
1137 Main Street
Jackson, KY 41339
Office: 606-666-7973 or
Fax: 606-666-7325

Hope this helps.

Tricia Winter
Rector Hayden Realtors
(859) 321-7133
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more