do you offer loans to people with low income?

Asked by Raymond, Brockton, MA Thu Sep 17, 2009

Answers

4
Greer Swiston, Agent, Newton, MA
Thu Sep 17, 2009
The Mass Housing Program http://www.masshousing.com has ways to help people low income as does the Federal Housing Authority (known as the FHA loans). http://www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm

CENTURY 21 Mortgage has experience helping people obtain the loans they need.
Paul DeSousa, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Westport, MA
Thu Sep 17, 2009
Raymond
Living in Massachusetts, you will be able to qualify for a Mass Housing Program.
I work for First Eastern Mortgage corp., a federal bank in Mass. and we are one of the top Mass housing lenders. So I believe I can help you.
Contact me and we can get it started.
Paul
Susan Costa, , Westport, MA
Thu Sep 17, 2009
Raymond

I agree with Dan, speak with him and get prequalified this is Step 1. This way, you know what your limits are and you can then start searching for a property, This is step 2.

Step 3 - Work with a buyer's agent. This a real estate person that represents you on home searching, purchase & sales agreement, home inspection and then sale of property. There is no charge to you for a buyers agents help.

The commission on the sale of the property is negotiated between the listing agent and the seller. Split between agents at closing.

If I can be of assistance, please get intouch with me iether via email - amsrealestate@charter.net or by phone Office 774-264-9117 or cell 774-526-2457. I am a Certified Buyers Agent and am licensed in MA & RI.
Daniel Casta…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Forest, VA
Thu Sep 17, 2009
Raymond,

As long as your income warrants a mortgage, you are fine. but if your debt ratio is too high, I do not have any programs available to you. If you want me to go over your debt raio with you, i dont mind. Just send me an email or give me a call.

Danny Castagna
Sr Loan Officer
E-Mortgage Management
800-793-9633 x 185
dcastagna@emmloans.com