do you haveany country home for rent or sale at id time?

Asked by Tam, Thu Jun 19, 2008

Answers

3
Tim Churchwe…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Thu Jun 19, 2008
Tam,

I think I have the same questions as those below. Are you just looking in the Galesburg area? Or are you looking for a retreat? Want a waterfront country home in Smithfield, Virginia? Just kidding. I suggest you refine your question and I'm sure you will get lots of help.
Web Reference:  http://www.tchurchwell.com
Dena Wilcoxen, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Jun 19, 2008
Hi Tam,

I see that you posted your question for the Galesburg area. I am a Galesburg agent and would be happy to assist you. There are several homes for sale in the country around Galesburg. Can you tell me what price range you would need, how many bedrooms, and if you have a school preference? I'm not aware of any rentals at this time but can certainly check around. How much were you wanting to pay for monthly rent, and how long of a lease would you need?
Jim Starwalt, Agent, Grayslake, IL
Thu Jun 19, 2008
Hi, can you be more specific. What area or region? What do you mean by country home? Style or acreage or rural?

Thanks, Jim