do you have any pictures of the interior space at new horizons condos?

Asked by moreno_claire, Torrance, CA Wed Oct 2, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
C. Lee Miller, Agent, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hi Claire,

I have made a video and a slide show of the home in the Horizons Condo this I viewed this afternoon. I have attached a link to my website where they are located for you to watch. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions or would like to set a day and time to see the home in person.

Respectfully,
C. Lee Miller
Broker Associate - Keller Williams Realty LA Harbor
CA BRE Lic# 01882648
877-645-4110
Hi Claire,

I appreciate you letting me know; Thank you!! If you or your parents have any questions I might be able to answer let me know; just friendly conversation without any pressure or obligation. Are your parents local or would they be relocating to the area? There are some programs here in California they might qualify for if they have an existing home they would like to sell or need to sell.

Again, thank you for letting me know and please keep me in mind if you need anything else relating to Real Estate!!!

Respectfully,
C. Lee Miller
CA BRE Lic# 01882648
877-645-4110
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Thank you. I appreciate your efforts. I am in the "just looking" stage and still trying to convince my folks but I keep your link and name and hopefully they will decide to move. It's tough.
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hi Claire,

There is a vacant unit so I will stop in and take some pictures and video. I will post another answer to your question a little later today when I have then ready.

Watch for an update.

Respectfully,
C. Lee Miller
CA BRE Lic# 01882648
877-645-4110
Thank you. I look forward to your email.
Claire
Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hi Claire,

Is there a home you saw listed that you are interested in?? I will be in the area today and could stop in to take some pictures and videos to send you. That is providing the unit you saw is available for me to access today.

Let me know and I would be more than happy to send you pictures and videos later today.

Respectfully,

C. Lee Miller
CA BRE Lic # 01882648
877-645-4110
Shannon Fizu…, Agent, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
The listing agent has not posted any interior pictures. However, the unit is vacant and can be shown at any time. Please let me know if you have an interest in viewing it.

Shannon Fizulich
Shorewood Realtors
(310) 991-4745
shannon@shorewood.com