do u have any houses with finished basements?

Asked by Eddie Douglass, Atlanta, GA Wed Jun 11, 2014

Answers

8
Mark Zatz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Thu Feb 19, 2015
I would be happy to help out. Give me a call for a list of properties that will fit your criteria.
Mack Alsaidi, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Oct 27, 2014
Please contact me if you're looking for one in the Chicagoland area. I would love to help.
Scott Newman, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 23, 2014
There are a lot of properties that can offer a finished basement. Reach out to a local realtor and they can further assist.
I think a finished basement would be a major bonus to a house. Even if the home is already build, though, you could sometimes add a type of basement. It all depends on what you want. Just make sure you're clear when you're talking to sellers. http://harmancontracting.com.au
Flag Tue Mar 17, 2015
Mike Opyd, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Sep 18, 2014
Tons here in Chicago! Reach out to a few Realtors and find the best fit to help you out.
Nickera Will…, Agent, Appleton, WI
Wed Sep 17, 2014
There are many houses with finished basements. It would all depend on where you're hoping to buy a house and in with what price range you're most comfortable.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jun 15, 2014
There are a lot out there. Enlist a good buyers agent to help you find them.
Todd Shissler, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jun 12, 2014
There are many places with finished basements. Please contact me it you would like for me to look them up for you on the MLS.
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Wed Jun 11, 2014
Yes, many are finished. You should hook up with an agent and they will sort them out for you and get you the right one, preferably a dry one.