do any of the realtors actually ever answer the online inquiries? So far, 0 for 2 for me =/

Asked by Bryan, Payson, AZ Fri May 25, 2012

Answers

10
iguana green, , Arizona
Fri May 24, 2013
So far, trulia is a great place to find properties but the communication portion of it stinks.
I just use the telephone like the good ole' days. I did get responses.
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Fri May 25, 2012
Yes, they do. Sometimes it's difficult for us to discern if your inquiry is real. Oftentimes we're contacted through Trulia and other sites, by vendors who want to sell us something.

Why don't you try sending a personal note, instead of the standard default text. Or even better yet, try calling the phone number listed in their profiles. I'll you'll have better luck that way.
canyonviewre…, , 86046
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi Bryan,
What question did you have? I will be glad to help.
Brad Bergami…, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Fri May 24, 2013
Not shocking when you look at the amount of business that comes to the rest of us that do answer emails and calls.
You are shopping an area where there are some very inexpensive properties.. and not very many active agents living in the town, perhaps that is reason for lack of response. just a thought.
Best of luck,
Brad
Web Reference:  http://bradbergamini.com
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri May 24, 2013
I agree with, and want to emphasize what, Alan May said below.

When you try to contact an agent, please write a personalized message - if you use the default, rote response, it might not be seen as a real or genuine inquiry.

I often get the typical default: "Saw you on Trulia, Please let me know when we can talk", etc..... or whatever it defaults to and says........just to be safe, I always send a brief note back, but rarely do I ever hear back from those kind of email.

So - send a note that clarifies what you're looking for, and what specific help you need.

Best wishes..........

ps Michael - I'm with you..when all else fails - it may be considered "old fashioned" these days........but......... use the phone!
:)
Melissa Goss, , Center Moriches, NY
Fri May 24, 2013
I try to reply to everything sent to me on Trulia in a timely manner--- but sometimes life gets in the way, as with anyone. The issue with my responding late is that I need to have the time to sit down, log in, and reply. A phone call, if you were to make one to me- you'd get a reply instantly.

Personally I signed up to help answer questions, and not so much for leads, as this site generates mostly- for me a lot of dead end leads and spam from other companies, therefore the inbox gets flooded with junk and a good lead, unfortunately goes missed.
Debbie Shelt…, Agent, Flagstaff, AZ
Fri May 25, 2012
Bryan,
Yes. Realtors do answer the questions. I too do not see any other question you have asked other than today. Realtors for the most part sign up to answer questions in their specific geographical area so it may depend on what the area of interest may be. I am happy to help you with anything you need in the Northern Arizona area specifically Flagstaff, Williams, Parks and surrounding communities.
If you would like to ask a question or re-post what you may have asked before ask away. You can also contact me directly with any of your real estate needs.
I think he is referencing what happens (or doesn't happen) when he sends email to agents...... not in regard to asking questions in the open forums
Flag Fri May 24, 2013
Loren Hoboy, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri May 25, 2012
You will want to find a Realtor that specializes in Williams AZ.

Use Google and enter "williams az realtor" to get some options.
Also they are covered by the Williams Association of Realtors
Brad Bergami…, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Fri May 25, 2012
Only see one question. Are there more?
Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Fri May 25, 2012
Give it another try. The Realtors here have answered hundreds of thousands of questions, including this one.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com