Home Buying in Dana Point>Question Details

Jason, Home Buyer in Dana Point, CA

debating about buying in oside vs temec plan to stay need good schools, kid stuff, safety, read posts in 09 not sure what to do based on market

Asked by Jason, Dana Point, CA Mon Aug 2, 2010

Answers

3
Jason: I have had my two boys all through the Temecula Unified School District and I have been very, very happy. My younger son is a senior this year and attends Great Oak.

You can find out more about our schools here: http://www.greatschools.net

I moved to Temecula for the schools also, and am very glad I did.

~~~I just wish we had a Junior College here!!! :)
Jason,
Hi! I grew up on north San Diego county, have lived in Temecula area and I now live in Orange County. My partner Robin Zapata is one of the top agents in Temecula. I can answer your question, but I do have a few questions for you.
1. Are you currently in Dana Point? Why are you moving, school, job etc? If it's for a job you may want to consider the commute. If you want to be home with your family more, this could also be something you should consider.
2. What is your loan amount approved for and how large of a home do you need? Anytime you are living in a community on the Ocean, the housing prices will be higher. Are you willing to pay a little more and have less house?
3. I know the Temecula school district is highly regarded, I also know we just sold a short sale in Red Hawk with a pool and the family is just thrilled.
4. If you would like to stay by the beach there are several nice communties you should really take a look at.
Feel free to go on my web sight and look around. You can look at Oceanside, Carlsbad, Temecula or south Orange County. I also have a nice little short sale in San Juan Capistrano if your interested. When you go on my web sight you can look up all the school and community information. Let me know if you'd like some help. I would love to be of assistance.
Bonnie Kulka
Realty Executives
http://www.OCPremierProperty.com
949-232-7981
Temecula has the wine country and the heat. Oceanside has a 3-mile stretch of ocean. It is closer to get to OC and S.Diego. Crime rate in oside has decreased, toughened by the more frequent policing. Depending on your budget and criteria, some areas Oside falls in the great Bonsall School District. New high school is being built. Let me know if you need more information or statistics for Oceanside, I'll be glad to provide.