currently I am residing in India. However, i am ready to buy a house worth of $180,000 in Newark. I have never been to US plz tell the procedure

Asked by zakluv, Chicago, IL Wed Nov 14, 2012

Answers

2
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Hi

Please contact me for a free buyers consultation. As stated to purchase a home in Newark you will need proof of funds for some one to accept your offer.

let me know the type of home you are thinking of buying and your purpose for the purchase.

I've worked with 1st time buyers and investors for over 10 years. google me.

Best Wishes
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hi zakluv,

If you have already identified the property you would like to purchase, then I'd be more than happy to guide you with submitting an offer. The beginning process is as follows:

1. If purchasing with cash, you will need to submit a proof of funds document or statement from your bank showing you have the funds available to purchase.
If seeking a home loan of some sorts, we can discuss your options further.

2. A Good Faith Deposit will also need to be considered, which can be discussed further.

3. We can discuss the terms of the offer you would like to submit to the sellers and have a purchase
contract written up.

These are the basic steps to start off with, but what is most important is that you find a reliable
Realtor to assist you with market, housing, and neighborhood information since you made it clear you have never been to the U.S.

I am available to assist and discuss your real estate goals further.
Best with your endeavours!

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095