could you tell me why one of the home's i am interested in now say 's I have a alert on this home I don't think I was doing anything wrong thank you?

Asked by Patricia Voss, Colonie, NY Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

3
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Thu Aug 29, 2013
Patricia,
You are not "doing anything wrong" at all.
Victoria is 100 percent correct... You just must have clicked on a link to follow a property...
So, You are doing just fine!
In any case... If you ever need any help with any listing, need any information or just have a question... Just give me a call... Its free! Always here to help you find that perfect home!
Dennis Evans
Coldwell banker
518-649-2507
Victoria Rom…, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Hi Patricia,

You may have accidentally clicked on a link to "follow" a listing. When you do that, Trulia will send you updates and alerts on it. However, the information on here can be a little outdated. I'd be happy to send you the most current information on any property you have interest in. I'm a Certified Buyer Representative and work everyday from 8am to 8pm.

Please let me know how I might help you.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865
Jason Bustel…, Agent, Schenctady, NY
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Patricia,
What home are you referencing? It could just be a status change with the property and alerting you to this. Let me know what property you have an interest in and I will provide you with additional information.
Take Care,
Jason Bustelos; LREB
NY Realtor Group LLC
518-330-2230
http://www.nyrealtorgrp.com
jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com