could I qualify for a home with a 627 credit score and i make on average 4000 a month but I've only been on the job for 6 monts?

Asked by Bignicky53, Rexburg, ID Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

2
Dan Davis, Home Seller, West Liberty, IA
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Your credit score will impact your chances for getting a loan. The higher score the better the rate. A good banker can help you repair your credit score in short amount of time. In some cases even as little as 6 months.
Paul Bowen, , 83440
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Your credit score is a little low and the work history is in question as well. My advice would be to get with a couple of lenders and have them check things out for you. You will want to be pre-qualified for a loan before you start looking for a home anyway. You will need to know the payment amount and the purchace price range you are looking for up front. If you don't know who to contact please feel free to call or email me and I will give you several recomendations.