condo refinance

Asked by ZenAustin, 78745 Sat Sep 22, 2012

Hello
Can someone please point me to lender/brokers who will do condo refinancing. I have excellent credit rating, but I have not had any luck in refinancing my condo.

Answers

6
Sal Zuniga, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Charlie Cooper. Best guy in town. 512.740.4665. Charlie@austincapitalmortgage.com
John Broussa…, , Houston, TX
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Is it a non warrantable condo? We can finance warrantable and non warrantable. If you still have not located financing give me a call.

John Broussard
Newbridge Home Loans
Account Manager
713-777-9996
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
Brian Lee N…, , Austin, TX
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi, I am a mortgage banker with Supreme Lending here in Austin. I agree with the previous posts. If you are having problems finding a lender to refinance your condo, the most likely problem is that the condo is probably non-warrantable. I am able work with a non-warrantable condo for both refinances and for purchases. Feel free to contact me at any time for details. Respectfully; Brian Lee Residential Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS# 239425 3420 Executive Center Dr #300 Austin, TX 78731 O: 512-524-5332 C: 512-909-5779 Brian.Lee@supremelending.com http://www.BrianLee.SupremeLending.com
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Is it the property or is it your credit? If the property is non-warrantable then you can use a lender like Wells Fargo. I used to use them on the wholesale side for these types of loans but now you can only use them on the retail side.

If you need a contact of a good originator at Wells Fargo please let me know and I can get you in touch with one.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Call JD Cobb at Maker Capital at (512) 557-8582. However, if you had no luck so far, it is probably your debt to income ratio or the condo is non-warrantable, which means the HOA is not healthy enough or there are too many rental units, etc. Give him a call though and you can try and figure it out and help you. He has excellent rates and terms. Tell him I sent you…
Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Guy Gimenez, Agent, Manchaca, TX
Sat Sep 22, 2012
If you're credit, income, assets are not the problem, then are you sure the condo complex is the not the problem? Too many investor owned units?