can you retry to buy a homes that did not go threw because of the seller with a different agent?

Asked by Trunks1227, El Monte, CA Sat Sep 14, 2013

i wen to a open house me and my wife looked at the house and we liked it the agent selling the house said we have a offer 5000 more then the asking price.
but if you like it we will selling it to you for the asking price and not show any one the house. so we said OK next morning we went in to there office and singed the paper work and dropped off the good faith deposit when we did they tried to get us to go threw there lender but we said no we all ready have our own lender. so that night they called my wife and said that the seller does not want to go threw our lender and my wife said well we told your that we have out own and if your seller does not like that then the deal is off. then there lender called us and my lady said no and she was getting madder 1 hr later the seller agent called again and said OK the seller said your lender is fine but my lady was so mad at what they did trying to fish us in to gonning with there lender that she said no we don't want the house any more .

Answers

3
, ,
Sat Sep 14, 2013
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Sat Sep 14, 2013
In my opinion you are pretty much tied to the first agent for this property. Even if you get another agent to write a new offer, they will probably lose their commission to the first agent. When you tell a new agent the situation they will more than likely not write a new offer.
Trunks1227, Home Buyer, El Monte, CA
Sat Sep 14, 2013
continuing
so i picked up our check at there office and left. but now she wants the house i want to know if i can get another agent and go back and rebid on the house. we just are pissed at the sellers agent that we don't want him to get full commission.