can you recomend good home inspector in north edison area and how much is their charge?

Asked by simonjena, Edison, NJ Tue Nov 13, 2012

Answers

4
Mitch, , New Jersey
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Home Sure Inspectors - Richard F. Koehler - 973-534-6433. And if you need sewer or septic inspection, http://www.excavatingnj.com/
Poonacha Bol…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Your agent can also recommend one for you. There are many good inspectors out there, but you get what you pay
Bruce Parker, Agent, Highland Park, NJ
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Wow, if you're thinking of spending hundreds of thousands on a home why would you choose by their fees? Really the best referrals come from your attorney. It has been my experience that you might want to check with them.

One of the things that bugs me about home inspectors is that when they see a problem they tell you to call the appropriate professional. Maybe, set up inspections by an electrician, plumber, hvac person and a roofer as a real test in addition to your home inspection.
Dorinda Luz, Agent, Woodbridge, NJ
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Norm Hollenback
Integrity Home Services
Phone: 908-763-4246
Fax: 908-835-0074

E-mail: norm-ihs@comcast.net
Excellent, we recommend him highly