Home Buying in Augusta>Question Details

James, Home Buyer in Augusta, WV

can you have roosters and hens @ this home?

Asked by James, Augusta, WV Wed Jun 20, 2012

we have a small hobby farm of 25 hens and 5 roosters so where ever we move we need to take with us.

We just bought this property and we had the same question. Because of HOA we were not sure. Good luck on your hunting. This area is very nice.
Tons of room with 12.21 acres for any livestock. About half is already fenced and there is a barn with water and electricity to it.
Hello James,Myu name is Jill and I am an agent with Creekside Realty in Romney, WV. We have about 30 chickens and 3 roosters on our farm so I can understand your need to locate property that allows you to take them with you. I am not sure which home you are interested in, but give me a call and I'll find out for you. If that property doesn't meet your needs I'll be glad to search all area listings to find one that will.
Never mind Jill I am in Aust not the US. Damn
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Hi Jill I am also looking to rent a property where I can have a rooster. I have 4 hens and one bantem rooster. Can you help? Message me at mswakath@iinet.net.au Thanks
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013