can you buy a fannie mae home path property , with having a first time buyer program?

Asked by tommydiff, Hobart, IN Fri Feb 8, 2013

Answers

4
, ,
Wed Sep 25, 2013
Tommydiff,

Great question, Fannie Mae offers financing on these properties called Homepath. As a lender we offer the Homepath product, but if you are looking for Down Payment Assistant program then I would look at the Lake County Economic Development Department if your purchasing in Lake County, IN. For more information feel free to contact me anytime. Best of luck.

Ed Stojancevich
A&M Mortgage Group
219.973.6644
Carmen Howard, Agent, Saint John, IN
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Hi Tommy, thanks for inquiring. Yes you can buy a fannie mae home with a first time home buyer program. Fannie Mae has renovation program for there properties that need fixing up. There are restrictions to the type of repairs. Call for more details, I would be happy to take you through the process. I have several lenders that are experts in working with Fannie Mae loan programs.
Contact: choward47@aol.com or call 219/888-8043
, ,
Fri Feb 8, 2013
we offer the Homepath and Homepath renovation loans, if you want to complete an application we would be happy to help you through the process: http://www.help.the2mortgageguys.com
Jessica Tracy, Agent, North Windham, CT
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Yes you can but it would depend on the condition of the house would determin which type of loan you should use. Home path offers their owns programs for buyers. I would check out homepath.com if you are interested in more information.