Home Buying in Tacoma>Question Details

Jack77, Home Buyer in Tacoma, WA

can i get a cleaning contract for foreclose homes trash out?

Asked by Jack77, Tacoma, WA Fri Nov 9, 2012

i want a job for trash out homes in peirce county. can you help me

Help the community by answering this question:


Don Dutton’s answer
Yes you can but you won't be able to deal directly with the banks. My suggestion is contact the listing agents of bank owned homes and give them your credentials. You will discover that many of these agents only work with licensed and bonded businesses. Liability is a major concern in this type of work.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer