can i find out if the house i live in with my daughter is in pre foreclosure?

Asked by Marysg16, Revere, MA Mon Feb 14, 2011

she owns the house

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dina Kahriman, Agent, Revere, MA
Tue Nov 29, 2011
Foreclosure notices as well as the actual foreclosure deeds are recorded at the registry of deeds. If her house is in Revere, the registry of deeds is the Suffolk County on New Cheradon street in Boston.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Tue Feb 15, 2011
You can also keep an eye on the classifieds in the local paper and the Globe. They will "post" properties that are in the foreclosure process in their Legal Notices section of the classifieds.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Feb 15, 2011
You certainly can.... as stated below yiou can easily look it up online in your county. Your daughter would have definately received notices, it does not just happen without any notification. Good luck with working things out
0 votes
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Tue Feb 15, 2011
Yes Mary as a renter you can go to the suffolk deeds site and do a property search. THe landlord should notify you.
0 votes
Greer Swiston, Agent, Newton, MA
Tue Feb 15, 2011
If she owns the house, then she should have received notice. As a renter, you should also be able to look in the Registry of Deeds if a notice of Foreclosure has been put on the house. The Registry of Deeds is public record. I believe Revere is in Suffolk County you may even be ablt to simply ook on line.

Best of luck.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Revere Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more