can i buy 4 bed rooms with 2plus bath newer home in glen ellyn, wheaton, burridge, doweners grove on short sale or bankowed for 200,000 dollrs?

Asked by John, Glen Ellyn, IL Sat Apr 7, 2012

Answers

4
Sergio Eguia…, Agent, Glen Ellyn, IL
Sun Apr 8, 2012
I found 8 properties as of today. Some require some extensive work and others offer some good potential. So, to answer your question; Yes you can find a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the areas you suggested for $200,000 and under.

Another option would be to look a bit above that price range and negotiate it down to the price you're looking for.

Also, keep looking! You'd be surprise when a bargain comes up, but you have a to act quick because such bargains rarely last. I hope this helps.
Janet Mayer, Agent, Lisle, IL
Sat Apr 7, 2012
There are a few in that area that are not new, but have had a great deal of rehab done on them. Kitchen, baths, flooring, etc. If you don't mind slapping on a coat of paint and maybe replacing some carpet, you may want to look into these.
Anthony Cava…, Agent, Jolier, IL
Sat Apr 7, 2012
There aren't that many new homes in those areaa to begin with. And the ones that are are usually going to be larger and more expensive.
Laurie Chris…, Agent, Oak Park, IL
Sat Apr 7, 2012
At that price you're going to be seeing mostly smaller, older homes that need a good deal of work... I've been showing in this price range in these areas a lot recently. Best of luck to you!