can home owner in az ask for nonrefundable deposit on owc?

Asked by Wayne Brown, Chino Valley, AZ Sun Jun 9, 2013

Answers

2
Korene L. Cl…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Glendale, AZ
Mon Jun 10, 2013
Wayne, with any real estate transaction, you are negotiating. Therefore you can ask for almost anything as long as it is legal. I believe the OWC is referring to "Owner Will Carry" or a Seller CarryBack.

Why not ask what you want as the home owner? I hope you are working with an experienced real estate professional.

Please check out this url

http://www.klcsloanteam.com/TheySayWhat

to see what some of my clients and realtors say about me and my service and my loan closings. If you like what you read then call me at 623-340-0934 and I will begin the pre-qualification, stay in communication with you, refer you to some of the BEST REALTORS in the Valley of the Sun, and get your mortgage closed with no surprises and we close on time.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Jun 9, 2013
What is OWC? You can ask for anything, you can get a NO as a reply too.