can anyone recomend a good real estate manager in the syracuse area?

Asked by Roger White, barnsley ,yorkshire, england Tue Aug 19, 2008

I want to start investing in syracuse.I will hold these properties between 5 and 10 years.
I will need a good manager to look after the properties for me.

I will be visiting syracuse on a buying trip in september

Answers

6
Kathryn Dawl…, , Syracuse, NY
Mon Jan 5, 2009
I am experienced working with out of town investors. Myself and several agents in the office work together so that we are available when you are in town for your buying trip. My company can also do the management for you as we have a property management division also. I am not involved in the day to day aspect of that but you will well be be taken care of. Whatever you need we should be able to provide.
Kathryn Dawley
Keller Williams Syracuse
Kathryn Dawley.com
315-701-6949
Tony D'Anzica, Agent, Syracuse, NY
Fri Sep 26, 2008
Roger,

If you would like a tour of the Syracuse area, please let me know and I would be glad to help you out. If you are searching for a property manager feel free to give me a call. My company is licensed and we represents clients from coast to coast. My partners and I bring a very unique blend of experience and knowledge to the business (property management; real estate attorney in a large firm; executive for a Fortune 500 company in the mortgage/banking industry). We are highly professional and motivated and we come we excellent references.

Good luck in your search!

Tony D'Anzica, JD
DynaMax Realty, Inc.
315-299-3326
Web Reference:  http://www.dynamaxrealty.net
Susan and Ro…, Agent, Baldwinsville, NY
Thu Sep 4, 2008
Dear Roger,
We are with Syracuse Realty Group who has been primarily a commercial/management company who has now started a residential division. One of our brokers has managed apartment butilding, companies and shopping centers for a world wide company for many years. If you would like any further information please give us a call.
Robert Acker
315-664-0714
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sat Aug 30, 2008
Roger,

Are you considering purchasing near the university and doing student rentals. We ask this because, in terms of management, there is a different level of presence required with student rentals as opposed to regular rentals.

If you are doing student rentals, our recommendation is to definitely find a manager close to the units.

the "Eckler Team"
Binoy Khimji, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Sat Aug 30, 2008
Hi you can speak to my realtor Joe Scordo... he is really good...315-7270355... give him my reference...

Binoy
Lee Forbes, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Tue Aug 19, 2008
I have Family in the Utica area. Let me know if that location is close enough to the property and I can contact them for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.GulfsideLand.com