Rachel E M B…, Renter in Detroit, MI

can anyone give me any information about 19145 Argyle Crescent. I would really like to view this property, but can't seem to find the listing agent i

Asked by Rachel E M Burns, Detroit, MI Sat Jan 18, 2014

Answers

4
Michael Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Ms Burns,

This very day, 18 January, I was in Palmer Woods viewing properties. 19145 Argyle Crescent was one of the properties I previewed today.

I grew up in this area and I am very familiar with it, and its' surrounding communities.

I am in the service industry. If there is anything I can do to serve you, please do not hesitate to contact me direct at michael.goodwin50@gmail.com.

Upon request I would gladly schedule a private viewing of this property of your behalf.

Michael E Goodwin, Broker
Gemstone Realty
Detroit, MI
Community Ch…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Jan 18, 2014
My name is Toney Green I specialize in the Detroit area feel free to call me with any questions at 313 346+6966 Community Choice Realty 261 E.Maple Birmingham Mi.
Toni Jennings, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sat Jan 18, 2014
I'd be more than happy to assist you. Just finished a client showing in Palmer Woods/Sherwood Forest area. Beautiful home. Give me a call.

S. Toni Jennings | Realtor®
City Living Detroit | Redefining Urban Living
444 West Willis, Ste. 108, Detroit, MI 48201
Mobile: 313.409.4740
Main: 313.242.7800

CityLivingDetroit | Twitter | Facebook
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sat Jan 18, 2014
It's best to find a Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. The listing agent is working for the seller, first and foremost. I would try contacting a few agents in your area, and see who you think would do a good job for you. They can create a customized search for you in the local MLS -- which will have the most updated listings. They can show you as many properties as you like, answer your questions, and help guide you through the entire home buying process. I know it's tempting to try and search on your own, thanks to all these real estate websites we have at our fingertips. But FYI -- Many of these real estate website have outdated listings. Many times I get inquiries from buyers about my listings, and the property is either under contract, or sold months ago.

Good luck to you!