can anybody tell me the fees at The Atlantic Hotel and Condo Ft. Lauderdale? Some listings give the fees and others do not, why is that?

Asked by StevieB24, Fort Myers, FL Sun Jun 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3111387579-601-N-Fort-Lauderd…

Answers

2
Olga Monson, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jun 12, 2013
The most important thing about condo hotels is that as the owner of a condo hotel unit, you may place your unit into the hotel’s rental program where it will be maintained and rented out for you, just like any other room in the hotel. As owner, you receive a share of the revenue that the rental of your room generates. You can find more information about condo hotels on my blog. Follow the link below.

Olga Monson
Coldwell Banker
(954) 512 3044
Matt Bobby, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Jun 10, 2013
StevieB24:

On behalf of Julie Jones & Associates, I've been asked to provide you with information that answers your question about the maintenance fees ot our penthouse listing at The Atlantic. The maintenance fees for Penthouse 1501 at The Atlantic Hotel and Condominium are $3,662 per month. This includes items such as the cable, electricity, water, sewer, insurance, security, all building maintenance inside and out, parking, pool service, roof maintenance, and more.

Many people will ask the difference between a condominium and a hotel condominium. At a luxury hotel condominium such as The Atlantic, you have many more amenities and services than you would ever find in a condo. In addition to a gym, there is a European Spa and Full Service Salon. In addition to the pool, there is a pool side café and pool attendants. There is valet parking, a beautiful oceanfront bar and gourmet restaurant also providing room service for you. The amenities and services are truly "five star" at The Atlantic.

If you have any other questions, please email me directly at matt@premierestateproperties.com
or call me at (954) 655-5051.

Matt Bobby, Realtor
Julie Jones & Associates
Premier Estate Properties