lauries0606, Home Buyer in Little Elm, TX

can a person with bad credit qualify for a house?

Asked by lauries0606, Little Elm, TX Fri Oct 12, 2012

scores at 550 to 580

Answers

2
John Lyng, , Dallas, TX
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Laurie,

I have a program that does not use scores, we do look at credit for behavior. If you have a clean rental history (minimum 12 months), and pay your current obligations on time with a clean history for the last 24 months (unless there is a recent Bankruptcy of Foreclosure) we may be able to move forward if you have a modest amount saved in order to fund your escrow account. Either way you'll get a loan faster with me than you will through a bank, without going through credit repair.

I offer a program with no down payment, no closing costs, no perfect credit required. Friday's rate was 3.625% on a 30-year fixed. The first step is to get to a workshop. Go to http://www.NACA.com, click on the blue 'Purchase' button at the top right corner of the page, then click on the 'Workshop' button on the left side of the following screen for a list of upcoming workshops.

Contact me with questions.

John Lyng
Mortgage Counselor-NMLS 280951
JLyng@NACA.com
Brent Rice, Agent, Plano, TX
Fri Oct 12, 2012
The quick answer is "No". But there may be some options for you. Feel free to contact me to discuss the possibilities. Call or text 214-808-3100. Brent Rice, The Rice Group, Inc. Top Recommended Broker.