can a person who has been convicted and is now a sexually offender get ssi or ssd?

Asked by rosemarie.rowe, Holly Springs, NC Tue Jun 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


BRANJO8589, , Holly Springs, NC
Tue Jul 23, 2013
You cannot be a convicted felon and receive SSI - SSDI - TANF. This information is from a family friend, I have not investigated their claims, therefore, I do not have confirmation.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more