can I used the 8k that the goverment is providing as part of downpayment.?

Asked by Jose, Reseda, CA Thu Dec 17, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Thu Dec 17, 2009

These so-called programs are few if not available. I haven't heard one source stating they can actually do this. My answer is simply: You can't find a place that would lend you the money. The simple thing to do is get a gift from a family member and pay them back the gift if you choose to, when you get the tax credit money in the mail.
0 votes
, ,
Thu Dec 17, 2009
Jose, follow this link for useful information:
0 votes
Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Thu Dec 17, 2009
Hi Jose,
You can use up to a maximum of $5,000 of the $8,000 tax credit in something that is call "pre-fund" at closing. Ask your loan officer if you qualify for other programs as the Smart Start and others.
Good Luck,
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Reseda Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more