can I see this house tomorrow?

Asked by Ian Skeete, Eastchester, Bronx, NY Sun Jun 5, 2011

my name is Ian Skeete and my wife and I are shopping for a single family house. We were looking at detached and semi but I would like to see this house snyway based on how clean it appears to be. My phone no. is 917-560-2712.

Answers

4
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Skeete, I can tell you that our office has the best resources when it comes to purchasing a home, we work hand in hand with a mortgage broker that will be able to find out how much buying power we can get you and also, we have the very best and well trained agents to help you find the home that you are looking for to fit your budget and location. Please feel free to give me a call and we can set something up for a pre-approval to move forward with your search. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

347 320 0673.
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Wed Sep 12, 2012
First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Get a referral to a good, local, real estate attorney. Call the attorney, retain the attorney so you have her information handy when you make an offer. Having that information at time of offer helps you demonstrate to the Seller how serious you are, and they will consider your offer with more interest.

3. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

4. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
The Lajara S…, Agent, Riverdale, NY
Sun Jun 5, 2011
Hi Ian,

I understand you are looking for a single family detached or semi in the Wakefield area but there is no link or address about the home you want to see. Please provide me with an address or a few more details about what you're looking for exactly so I can better help you and your wife.

Thank you!

John Lajara
REALTOR®/Notary Public
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
Fax: 917-522-9638
JohnHomeSales.com
john25lajara@yahoo.com
EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465
Ernest Vasqu…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Jun 5, 2011
Hello Ian,

I did not see the address for the property you are requesting. Please feel free to contact me with any real estate questions. You can also check out my website at http://www.bronxhomesbyernest.com.
I look forward to Hearing and working with you in the near future.