can I have more information about this house and how much is the last good price i can deal with it?

Asked by ada_328, Haymarket, VA Fri Mar 15, 2013

all is fine with me but the price value is too high ,, when u give a good price then we can have a deal thanks so much for any information you can share

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/142718-4101-Mount-Atlas-Ln-Ha…

Answers

3
Jessica Sana…, Agent, Gainesville, VA
Thu Jan 16, 2014
This home is already under contract, however there is a contingency. If for some reason that contingency falls through the home would become available again. I would be happy to assist you in finding the home you are looking for. I can email you homes that meet your criteria for you to review. Please contact me at anytime and we can discuss in detail your criteria. I can help you through the process. I can help you find a similar home but at a lower price

I hope this helps!

Jessica Sanati
Homestead Realty
Cell:(202) 368-3494
Office: (571) 261-8800
jlsanati.realtor@gmail.com
homestdrealty.com
Faiza Alvi, Agent, Woodbridge, VA
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Dear Ada:

This how is no longer available!! However, if you are not working with an agent and looking for something similar but less pricier ~ give me a call and I will walk you through the process.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - PWAR 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hello Ada,
It appears that the home you are referencing already has an accepted offer as the status states that it's contingent. I suggest that you contact the listing agent who's contact information is at the bottom of the property's listing page for more information.

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty