can I get a home loan with only a tax I.D number?

Asked by Jenn, 30134 Fri Oct 30, 2009

Answers

13
Daniel DeJes…, Agent, Powder Springs, GA
Wed Dec 9, 2009
Hello Jenn, like a lot of other easy mortgage programs, tax ID mortgages have been eliminated. The rules have been tightened since the sub-prime loan debacle. You must now go through proving you have financial capabilities to pay and for your loan including employment verification.

Danny
Daniel there is a Lender in Georgia, Illinois and CA with 10% DP
Flag Tue Sep 9, 2014
Tracy Chapman, Renter, Mount Vernon, NY
Sat Sep 10, 2016
can i get a home loan with only a tax I.D number in New York
Tracy Chapman, Renter, Mount Vernon, NY
Sat Sep 10, 2016
can i get a home loan with only a tax I.D number
Fquezada, Home Buyer, Douglasville, GA
Thu Dec 3, 2015
Yes. There is a lender with really good terms. It just takes longer than a regular loan process.
fquezada@rqnegociosyproyectos.com
Tammy Sotelo, Home Buyer, Lawrenceville, GA
Wed Nov 11, 2015
Can you get a house financed in Georgia with just a tax ID number?
Carmen Puent…, Agent, FRESNO, CA
Tue Sep 9, 2014
If you are planning on purchasing in CA either in the Stanislaus, Merced, Madera or Fresno County, I have a Lender that will do these types of Loans with 10% down. Let me know if I can assist you.
can you gimmie you email.com thanks
Flag Fri Jul 3, 2015
Carmen I have a house in san jose, I owe 270000, the house is worth a least 420000, I just need 200000 loan to pay it off, I'm willing to pay 6.00 apr if you know any one let me know.
casasrobles@yahoo.com
Flag Thu May 21, 2015
Nanfuguet, Home Buyer, Douglasville, GA
Mon Jan 20, 2014
There is an organization based in Oakland that does home loans with an TIN# it's called NACA
Nancy
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Sat Oct 31, 2009
Hello Mike,

I am an ex tax professional.

Grace Morioka, SRES, e-Pro
Area Pro Realty
Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Sat Oct 31, 2009
As I started and ended my previous thread, Jenn, it's probably best to consult a tax professional.
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Sat Oct 31, 2009
Hello Jenn:

Unless the entity purchasing the home is, itself, a legal entity such as a C, S or LLC corporation (an LLC is, in fact, a corporation--limited liability corporation), you will be unable to purchase a home in your name using just your Federal EIN. Keep in mind that most EINs or Employment Identification Numbers are "tied" to someone's actual social security number, so if you offer an EIN as the identity of the purchaser, the information will be run, first, for the corporation and if there is none, then for the individual with whom the EIN is tied. If you are not the same person whose SSN is attached to the EIN, it would definitely raise a red flag for any bank.

If you wish to purchase the home for yourself, rather than as the asset of a corporation, it's best to use your own social security number in buying the property.

Grace Morioka, SRES, e-Pro
Area Pro Realty
Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Probably a question best suited for a tax attorney, Jenn, but, as an opinion only, yes. Corporations, both C & S, as well as LLC's purchase property with only a tax ID, so you should be able to as well. Please call a pro to be sure.
Gary L White, Renter, Grand Rapids, MI
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Hi Jenn: The answer is probably NO.....but never say never. It depends on some variable issues. The stated income loans are all but a thing of the past. If you have a business, show income and have the credit score along with the down payment for the type of loan you are attempting you should be fine. Check with a local lender. Many time where you have your current accounts will be the best place to start. Compare loans, interest rates and origination fees. These can be very different depending on the lender. Hope this helps you. I have place a link to offer you additional information.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Very unlikely. Lenders want to know who they're lending to, and they want a recourse loan. Almost none will lend money to an individual if all that's being provided is the tax ID for an LLC or corporation.