buying back house

Asked by lhouse, York, PA Tue Feb 19, 2013

house was foreclosed on. Received the writ. But we have the cash. House isn't listed anywhere that I can find. Do I contact Fannie Mae or their Attorney to make an offer and do I contact them or should my attorney? Do I send a check as a good faith measure or do I just hold on to my money for a future purchase?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in York Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more