buying an investment property

Asked by Deb Travis, Cedar, MI Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

3
The Stephen…, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Jul 17, 2012
What are you thinking about buying? Is it a good idea in today's market - YES.
Carole Higgi…, Agent, Suttons Bay, MI
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Well I am a little puzzled about what you are asking but here's a few possible answers:
If you want to buy one I have a couple for sale that I would love to show you and/or I would love to try out to be your buyer's agent and help you find one that has good Return On Investment (ROI) and potential for equity gain.
If you own an investment property that you want to sell I have a great deal of experience working with investment properties and would like the opportunity to earn your business.
And if you either own an investment property and aren't sure what to do with it or you are wondering if it is something in which you might want to invest but need more information then I would be happy to sit down and chat with you about it and provide some information to help you make an informed decision.
Whatever you are doing with an investment property -don' forget to have fun- buying and selling properties is fun- stressful but fun!
Best of Luck!
Carole
I'm sure you are puzzled by my question. I thought I was doing a search when I hit return, not posing a question. But since the query is posted let me ask my underlying question. We live in New York and are considering a purchase in the Cedar/Empire area. We vacation in the area for a few weeks a year and would be renting it out the rest of the time. Are there complications we should be thinking about when purchasing a home in another state? Does the bank prefer to be in the area with the home or the buyer's home state, etc? Thanks for any help, and my apologies for any confusion.
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Deb,

What's your question? Are you looking to buy or asking if anyone should buy an investment property?
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com