Farah, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

buying a house with bad credit.??

Asked by Farah, Miami, FL Tue Apr 15, 2014

If i make about 45.5K - 50k, and have 600-610 credit score, can i qualify for a purchase? I've done some research, i know there are government programs but everytime i contact a realtor always ask for 660 credit. Need Help please!!
Thank you in advance.

Answers

5
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Please send me an email asking for the contact information of Manny Valdes. He has recently closed a couple of properties for me through the FHA program.
Thank you for your vote Farah! I emailed you Manny's information, please confirm received. Best wishes!
Flag Thu Apr 17, 2014
Melvin List, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2014
It would be best to speak with a mortgage professional but your score should not prevent you from getting an FHA loan.
Randy Tanner…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Hello Farrah,

Your credit score is enough to buy a home, but it takes more than that. I know a very good mortgage broker. Please call or text me and I will give you his information and he can better help you.

Randy Tanner
RE/MAX Direct
561-420-7955
tannergroup2@gmail.com
dorenezeller…, Home Buyer, West Palm Beach, FL
Thu Mar 19, 2015
MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or http://www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091.He is a trust worthy man
Linda Sundell, Agent, Hernando Beach, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2014
It's possible with those credit scores depending on the reason for low credit
You would likely need 5% to 10% down to qualify
The mortgage broker would have to look at you credit report if you wnat to persue this farther you can call me and I will connect you with a mortgage person in our office who can help you
Thank You Linda
352-540-5987
how soon should i start this process?
Im would like to buy by beginning of nex year, and currently working on my credit report. When do you think i should start this process?
Thank you so much for the info.
Flag Tue Apr 15, 2014