burien town square studio condo prices

Asked by Tom, Burien, WA Wed Jun 1, 2011

Answers

4
Stacy Phipps, Agent, Federal Way, WA
Sat Mar 24, 2012
Hi Tom. I am the listing agent for the seller at Burien Town Square. We started selling again in November 2011. Our sales office is open daily from 11am-5pm, and located on the NW corner of the building in Suite #228. Feel free to come by or call us at 206-901-0000.
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Thu Jun 2, 2011
You need a buyers agent to help you. It is free to you. I would suggest that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a few hours to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.
Shilo D. Conn, Agent,
Wed Jun 1, 2011
It looks like the listings for these condos are not currently active. You may need to contact the builders or agent working the site if any if you are interested or if you are working with an agent they may be able to do this for you. I can tell you when they were available, for $199,950 you could get a 1 bedroom condo with 527sq. ft. was what they had and it goes up is square footage but not in bedrooms.
If you are not working with an agent, I would be happy to show you some alternatives or can pursue this location if you are still interested.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Aaron Schrei…, Other Pro, Leavenworth, WA
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Tom,
I'm not sure what your question is but this link may help. I would suggest finding an agent to help you learn more about these properties and to give you the scoop on their history. http://www.matrixrealestate.com/communities/burien-town-square
Web Reference:  http://www.amsinspection.com