Home Buying in Pensacola>Question Details

Brandy Rispo…, Home Buyer in Baton Rouge, LA

better rental investment two bedroom condo or three bedroom condo

Asked by Brandy Rispone, Baton Rouge, LA Tue Aug 19, 2008

For rental property investment, the answer is location location location. And amenities. Does the condo have water view (gulf), does it have a swimming pool, is it on the beach? These questions are much more important than how many bedrooms. You can check out the potential competition by going to VRBO.com and checking on rentals in that complex to see what kind of rent is charged and what the occupancy looks like. Give me a call if I can be of any assistance to you. I would be happy to help. Give Destin/Navarre a look, and I would be happy to show you around.
Web Reference: http://www.MykeTriebold.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 19, 2008
It depends on the price and location. More people with families would prefer a 3 bedroom- Couples may prefer a one or two. It depends on the neighborhood and population mix.

Tough to say without knowing the total picture...... but with everything equal, ith 3 bedroom unit should offer additional space and flexibility for your prospective tenants.