be there this weekend. looking for Realtor to show us properties below 750,000 on Saturday.

Asked by Carl Choy, Westchester, CA Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

8
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Sure Carl..Please contact one of the Realtor here in advance to set up a meeting when you arrive. We will need to see your Pre-Approval of course before we go out looking.
Don Brown, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
I am very familiar with this market and has helped several of my client's in securing a great investment in this area. I would be happy to be of help to you.
Don Brown, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
I have advised a lot of my client's on purchases in this area and would be happy to guide you in making this important decision.
Al Goldberg, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri May 17, 2013
I have bought and sold property for myself and clients in Westchester,

If your first choice doesn't work, let me know if you need help, and would like to learn how to work on foreclosures in Westchester with me to help you find a house?

Al Goldberg Broker
310-721-7653
Agnes Rosiak, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu May 16, 2013
Hi Carl,
What specifically are you looking for? How many bedrooms, bathrooms, what are your needs and wants. I can for sure show you homes in Westchester but I need to know more specifics in order not to waist your time and money:)
Please email me directly at agnes.rosiak@gmail.com or call at 310-384-2399
Susan Bo'ur, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu May 16, 2013
Good afternoon Mr. Choy,
There are currently 7 listing in Westchester between $575,00-$749,000
Please email me directly for more info.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Coldwell Banker
Susan@SusanBour.com
Lisa Potier, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu May 16, 2013
Hi Carl, I'm available to show you homes. There are a couple in your price range, and I know of an additional property for sale not on market - a pocket listing.

I live and work in Westchester and love the community.

I'd be happy to give you the tour.

Lisa Potier
lisapotier.com
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu May 16, 2013
Tell me what areas you would consider. Westchester has limited inventory. Would you counsider Culver City?
There is a 3 bedroom in Westchester for $819k. If you want to see it, I wouold need to set up the appointment.
Call or email to discuss.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com