Gil Pomerance, Home Buyer in Glenview, IL

are you able to show unit 303 on tudor lane in northbrook while its under contract?

Asked by Gil Pomerance, Glenview, IL Tue Apr 10, 2012

Answers

2
Dayle Lively, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Hi Gil,

Until all contingencies are met: attorney review, inspection, mortgage, etc., a property can continue to be shown unless the owner does not want further showings. It' s to a seller's advantage to continue to show the property in case the original deal falls through, which happens a little more often now than in the days of stronger markets. There's another unit in that complex that is temporarily off the market right now. I'd be glad to show it to you when it becomes available again.

In the mean time, there are 3 other condo units In Northbrook that are newer or recently remodeled that have 2 bedrooms and at least 2 bathrooms in the $200-250,000 range. Let me know if you'd like me to send you those listings.

Dayle Lively
847-507-8832
Kathy Diegel, Agent, Elgin, IL
Tue Apr 10, 2012
We can try. Sometimes the seller stops all showings once it's under contract. What day and time would you like to see it? Email me at kathy.diegel@cbexchange.com