James Bond, Home Buyer in Daniel Island, SC

are these condos as noisy as some folks say?

Asked by James Bond, Daniel Island, SC Thu Jul 26, 2012

Answers

6
Barbie Shest…, Home Owner, Daniel Island, SC
Mon Sep 2, 2013
I own a 200 River Landing condo in the D bldg and am very happy with it. I do not intend to sell it anytime soon. Originally, some of these condos had noise problems but the builder did a noise abatement project for every homeowner who requested it. It was a messy construction site for a couple of weeks but I could tell a difference. Most of the noise had been from toilets flushing and running water from the condos above. My parents are currently living in the condo and are very pleased. I have spent considerable time with them and we do not hear the owners above us. The grounds around 200 River Landing are beautiful and the swimming pool is a private oasis with one of the best marsh views on the island! If you are thinking about buying one of these condos, recommend that you spend some time walking thru the neighborhood and meet the residents who are outside walking their pets. I have found them to be very friendly and am sure they would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Peter Finger, Both Buyer And Seller, Charleston County, SC
Mon Jul 29, 2013
I would say in 98% of Daniel Island, not an issue. But on the Park side near Interstate 526 you can hear the traffic while sitting outside in a few locations.
Doug Hall, Agent, Isle of Palms, SC
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Mr. Bond,

It all depends on where you live. Lots of construction going on over there.

It's noisy everywhere. I have some noisy birds that are driving me absolutely crazy right now.

Web Reference:  http://jdhall.com
Angela Drake, Agent, Charleston, SC
Tue Aug 28, 2012
No ! I have lived on Daniel Island for ten years and traffic noise is not an issue !
bill bladykas, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Fri Jul 27, 2012
I guess it depends which ones you live in. I not only sell the dream but live in the 200 River Landing units on the second floor and don't have a problem but then again I also raised three kids.
Feel feel to search here for all Daniel Island condo's bill.myhomecharleston.com
Danny Patrick, Agent, Goose Creek, SC
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Possibly, but the only opinion I would trust is that of the occupants.