are there townhomes for sale?

Asked by demetriaj75@yahoo.com, Austin, TX Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

8
The Roman Lo…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
I'd love to show you some amazing deals on townhomes for sale! Give me a call so we can set up an appointment!

Roman Lopez
512-947-2250
rlopez@kw.com
Best Agents…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Yes. Do you have an area of town in mind? Would you also be open to condos? What price point are you comfortable spending? I have lots more questions:-). Call if you'd like to discuss.
512.388.3313.
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Absolutely, there are townhomes/townhome style condos available in a lot of different areas and various price points.

Please feel free to contact me for a no obligation consultation.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Tim Andrews, Home Owner, 97013
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Absolutely!

There are units available throughout the city at all price-points and all styles, from modern to Spanish Colonial.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Tim Andrews
512-765-5883
timsellsaustin@gmail.com
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Of course! Every type of property you can imagine pretty much is available for sale in the greater Austin area. If you would like, contact me directly and let me know exactly what you are looking for, and I can help you get pre-approved, find just the right townhome, and negotiate the price as low as possible on it for you as well. That is actually what I specialize in! I am a Master Instructor with Keller Williams Realty and teach Buyer Representation and Negotiations. I will be in my office today from 11 AM on if you would like some help…

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Hi, Demetria,
Every type of property is available for sale. Let me know what are you are interested in, what price range, number of bedrooms/baths and I will help you find it. Please contact me to discuss.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
Rosalia Sanc…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Yes Demetria. What are the areas you are interested in, your needs such as size, # of bedrooms and your budget? If you are not already working with a Realtor, I will be happy to help.
Michelle Ada…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Just emailed you!