are there contract for deeds around the eau claire, wisconsin area?

Asked by Amanda, blair,wi Mon Dec 13, 2010

Answers

3
Ned Donnellan, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Mon Dec 13, 2010
Hi Amanda,
Yes there are contract for deeds in the Eau Claire area. In Wisconsin we refer to them as Land Contracts. It is the same thing...the seller is providing the financing instead of a bank. Let me know if you would like me to begin a search. Also, let me know what type of property your are looking for. Thanks.
The Raven Te…, Agent, Altoona, WI
Mon Dec 13, 2010
Yes, there are certain sellers who will consider Contract For Deed or Rent To Own options. In my experience, these sellers typically require a downpayment, similar to what a bank would want, but they look at your ability to make the monthly payments more so than what your credit score is. If you'd like more information on this, feel free to contact me at 715-577-0028.
Web Reference:  http://www.wendyboulden.com
Eric Borst, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Mon Dec 13, 2010
There are some, but you really need to be actively seeking them out. Most of today's property owners that are willing to consider a contract for deed will require that you are a strong borrow and have money to put down.