are there back stairs for first to second other than the main stairs in the foyer?

Asked by Brenda Martin, Charlotte, NC Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

6
Daniel Fisher’s answer
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu May 3, 2012
Good afternoon, Brenda:
With an address, we could probably find this out - OR I am just a few minutes from Piper Glen and would be happy to meet you there and we can see for ourselves. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Melanie Bona, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Sorry Brenda,
Melanie Bona
704 572 0227
Melanie Bona, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hi Brenda,
I live in piper Glen and would be happy to assist you!
Melanie Bona
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Brenda,

I would be happy to help you out and answer your question. however; it did not tell us an address of the home in Piper Glen you are looking at. currently there are 24 homes listed for sale actively in that subdivison. if you could provide the address i will be happy to look it up and let you know if the stairs are for the first to the second floor.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hi Brenda!

I've emailed you about the homes you requested information on, we could set up a showing and go out there, or I can go and check it out for you. Call or text me at your convenience.

John Siddons
704-458-1843

p.s. doesn't cost you anything extra in a transaction using me if you're a buyer.
Chris Cunnin…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Good morning Brenda, what is the address of the home you are asking about? I will look into it for you once I know the address. You can contact me at 704-241-5103.

Thanks.