are there any 1 story townhomes available in the woodlands?

Asked by Nmr, The Woodlands, TX Fri Jul 6, 2012

Answers

5
Joe Lecureux, Agent, Shenandoah, TX
Fri Jun 27, 2014
As stated by other agents, 1 story townhomes here in The Woodlands rarely come on the market and go quickly when they are listed.

You will need an agent who is ready to act quickly and will diligently watch the MLS as well as put "feelers" out to the real estate community for pocket listings or "coming soon" properties.

Please contact me at 832-526-9674 or joe@joeclosedit.com. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you.
Slkeith, Home Buyer, Tomball, TX
Mon Nov 12, 2012
looking for a townhome/patio home in The Woodlands. Cash Buyer only.

Thanks.
If you would like to contact me personally, I would be happy to discuss your needs/wants in a one story home and would be able to provide you some detailed information about the current inventory.
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012
Linda Startz,…, , The Woodlands, TX
Sat Jul 7, 2012
While there are many one story homes in The Woodlands, there are few one story townhomes, usually the end units in townhome communities and they sell very quickly because there are so few of them. Also, we have one story patio homes (individual single family homes with small lots). Please feel free to call or email me for more info. Linda Startz, 281.682.4452 or startz@garygreene.com
Mike Tabbert, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Yes, there are one story townhomes available. If you would like to drop me an email, I can then reply with some addresses. My email is mike.tabbert [at] garygreene [dot] com. Or you can call me at 713.540.4347.
Rosalee Torr…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Yes there are many one story in The woodlands