are there any properties in Hopatcong with 3 bedrooms , 2 baths and an inground pool for about 250k?

Asked by Homebuyer1, Stanhope, NJ Sun Jul 25, 2010

Answers

6
Kris, Both Buyer And Seller, Stanhope, NJ
Tue Jan 1, 2013
My home is a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath for sale by owner. The home is completely updated and on half an acre with a sunken in above ground pool (it pretty much sits at ground level). We have solar panels and MANY new features and updates. Feel free to call if you have questions or would like to take a look. Kris 201-317-9594
Patti DiGero…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Mon Jul 26, 2010
There is also a condo community with an inground pool that meets your criteria. They have very spacious 3 bedroom units. If you would like more information please contact me at 973-598-1910.
Ron Simone Jr, Agent, Clark, NJ
Mon Jul 26, 2010
I have a person with a lot for sale where u can build a home there if you are interested in

Ron Simone Jr.
All Towne Realty
Realtor/Associate
732-978-0991
Ron Simone Jr, Agent, Clark, NJ
Mon Jul 26, 2010

Ron Simone Jr.
All Towne Realty
Realtor/Associate
732-978-0991
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Sun Jul 25, 2010
Surprising, not only are there the two previously mentioned, but between Sussex and Morris there are actually about a dozen single family homes meeting your criteria. So, you may have more options then you realize about where you can live. If you like, I have a free mobile phone app that may help you search for homes and get lots of information right on your phone. Just email me, and I'll provide you with the details. Hope that helps.
Barbara Bert…, , Sparta, NJ
Sun Jul 25, 2010
Yes, there are two. One is listed for $274,000 and the other for $279,900. There are also several with above ground pools in the area. If you would like me to send you these listing please let me know. I would just need your e-mail address. You can either call or e-mail me and I would be happy to send them over. Have a great day!

Barbara Bertone
RE/MAX Platinum Group
201-214-8400 cell
973-726-5700 office
blbertone@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.BringMeHomeNJ.com