are there any properties for lease or with purchase option?

Asked by Probinson, Woodlake/ Briar Meadow, Houston, TX Tue Aug 17, 2010

Answers

5
Kevin Mccawley’s answer
Kevin Mccawl…, , Houston, TX
Sat Aug 21, 2010
Dear Home Buyer, I'm a Houston Realtor and Investor, and if you need to find a property for lease with the opton to purchase, I can easily arrange that for you. If you'd like to contact me, I can discuss how it all works and I can certainly find almost exactly what you are looking for in whatever area you are hoping to live. Most Realtors don't know how to deal with lease options and they usually try to talk you into other ways of going about it, but being an investor, I do these all the time, so I can help you. These are terrific ways to purchase a home because with just a few qualifying questions that I have for you, you could be set up to lease for a year or two with the option to purchase whenever you're ready within that lease term, and you don't have to worry about credit checks or bank loans and their stringint requirements (especially THESE days). Feel free to e-mail me at kevin@kmcplanet.com with your phone number and I'll be happy to contact you.
Web Reference:  http://www.kmchomes.net
Ashley Selli…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Thu Aug 19, 2010
There are definitely houses for lease and or for sale. Houston has quite a few homes for lease right now! There are also many homes that are listed for lease and for sale. These would be the best houses to look at if you want to lease a home with the option to purchase at the end of the lease. Your best bet would be to contact a Realtor to help you find the right home, and to ensure everything is done correctly.
Ray Wade, CRS, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Aug 17, 2010
Hello there Probinson,

The simple answer is yes, there are definitely properties for lease and a few of those have a purchase option. The lease market in Houston is actually pretty hot right now, and desirable lease properties tend to go quite quickly.

There are many factors involved, and it's best to work with a REALTOR who is familiar with leases.

I've done quite a few leases for clients recently, and would be happy to help you in whatever way I can. Feel free to call or email with whatever questions you have.

best regards,

Ray L. Wade
REALTOR®

Powell Real Estate

phone: 832-531-2011
fax: 832-200-1541

raywade@powell-realestate.com
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/raywade
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Aug 17, 2010
Yes there always are HOWEVER you need work with a Realtor these transactions are rather tricky .

RECOMMEND: Clear your credit issue(s) and purchase a home

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Phil Rader, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Aug 17, 2010
there's always properties for lease in those areas. lease purchase, not so much. you can email me for help, Phil Rader at Prudential Gary Greene, and I would be glad to find you a home to lease.
email houreguy@aol.com